- Sale Pending
- Resale - single family
- Sale Pending
12266 Community Street Sun Valley, CA, 91352 Get directions$549,900 $474/Sq. ft.
- Age66 Years
- Parking Detached car garage
- Area SUNV - Sun Valley
- MLS# SR19169691
- Listed 1 Year 4 Months 11 Days Ago
Description: Adorable mid-century home on a sweet cul de sac. 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with an additional enclosed patio. Large living room with formal dining area and a family room with brick fireplace. Interior recently painted and ceiling fans in most rooms. Home has central air and heat and a whole house fan. Indoor laundry room. Detached 2 car garage with wonderful work bench and newer garage door. Spacious back yard - plenty of room to entertain and play. Come see this darling home!
- Other: Community Feat: Sidewalks, Cool: Central Air, County: Los Angeles, FireplaceFeatures: Family Room, Gar Sp: 2.00, Lot Cmnty: Cul-De-Sac, Lot Sqft: 6878.00, ParkingTotal: 2.00, RoomType: All Bedrooms Down, School District: Los Angeles Unified, Sewer: Public Sewer, Whole House Fan, Zoning: LARS
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: Not Available
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|6||John H. Francis Polytechnic||9-12||0.2 mi|
|4||Richard E. Byrd Middle School||6-8||0.4 mi|
|5||Strathern Street Elementary School||K-5||0.5 mi|
|NA||Robert H. Lewis Continuation School||9-12||0.3 mi|
|NA||Messiah Lutheran School||K-8||0.4 mi|
|3||Fernangeles Elementary School||K-5||0.7 mi|
|3||North Valley Military Institute College Preparatory Academy||6-12||0.9 mi|
|2||Sun Valley High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.